Have you finally managed to save up enough money to go on that long planned for trip around the world? Or maybe your parents decided the futility in trying to stop you and decided to sponsor you. Whatever the case maybe, if you off to an adventure of a lifetime, you need to have an appropriate travel map to take along with you. And what better map than a scratch off map of the world by none others than the Luckies of London, the originators of the concept.
Scratch Map Travel For Keeping Your Memories Safe: You are in need of a special scratch off map that you can keep with you and scratch off places as you go. After all who has the patience to wait till they get back home.For such impatient souls or those who love scratch maps, Scratch Map Travel is the fun sized map of the world to take along with you. This map comes in a sturdy gift tube with the dimensions of 42 x 29.7 cm and can be safely kept in a backpack or suitcase, without any worry about damage.
- Scratch The Gold Foil On The Go:This travel map is made on a simple white glossy background with golden foil covering the countries underneath. Once you scratch the top layer off to show off where you have been, you will find kaleidoscope of colours underneath ranging from red to blue. The map of the world also contains:
- State lines for USA, Canada and Australia
- All major cities including the capitals
- Guide for finding the smaller countries
- Mark It As Yours: With this travel map in hand, many people will be soon eyeing your map. Keep it safe and mark it as yours in two simple ways:
- Luggage tag on the gift tube
- Ownership info space at the bottom corner of the map
- Some Travel Etiquette Tips: Every country has its own weird rules and customs Sometime unwittingly travellers can do something which is either considered wrong in a country or might even be a criminal offence. To avoid such things, there is a handy list of travel etiquettes at the back of the map.
- Note The Important Things Down:The flipside also contains some other things like space to write down your favourite music during the trip or the top five places you enjoyed the most in amongst other things.
Summary: Scratch Map Travel is your ideal travel companion when you are off to the trip of the lifetime.
Author Bio: Eleanor Humphry is an aspiring actress working in small stage plays in London who hopes to be famous enough one day to be shooting at exotic locations one day.